Sunday 30 June 2013

Tia & Tamera



bynkibynki


Twin duo Tia and Tamera Mowry have become quite the entrepreneurs! After recently launching Milky, a lactation enhancement herbal tea supplement to help new mothers breast feed their newborns with enough milk, the sisters are back at it again, this time with a stretch mark fighting product called Stretchy! My friend Chioma in America told me about it and wanted me to share with you guys as she says it does work for real.  She’s sending one down to me so I could try myself and see the wonders because I do have a few stretch mark and my Clarins stretch mark cream really does help it clear, so my fingers are crossed for this one. Looking forward to trying this Stretchy when it lands on my doorstep, will share the review with you

No comments:

Post a Comment