Thursday 27 June 2013

Mac cream blush

bynki
Mac blush. £17.50

Luxuriously soft and extremely creamy, this cream blush tenderly flushes my cheeks and brings them into full blown rosy bloom. It blends well and layers exquisitely, I’ve been using Ladyblush, a cool pink for a while now and I can tell you it gives my face a fresh and dewy look. Whenever I wear it, people comment that I look fresh and radiant and that’s really cool to hear from people you don’t even know and a few of my friends have even switched from their regular powder blush to this one because of me. It’s a little thick but very easy to apply, i simply pat on with my fingers then blend with a brush but regular blusher brushes work fine too. This product is highly pigmented, so a little goes a long way. Ladyblush is a great everyday colour and will suit any skin tone, I also love Frankly Scarlet ( i'll do a review on that soon) Toodlers!

No comments:

Post a Comment