Tuesday 11 June 2013

Foundations for Dark skin tones

 
bynki
A reader emailed me asking what  is the best foundation for Dark skin, she wanted to know her options for very deep skin? Although I am light skinned, I know a thing or two about deep toned dark skin because in my area of work, I come across all shades and tones. Finding your perfect foundation shade can be such a hustle especially trying to understand your undertone and skin types.  So I’ve put together a list of some brands who keep deep Chocolatey Sisters in mind when they make their foundations. Check them out

 * Face Atelier Ultra Foundation in Zero Plus Plus
 * Becca Foundation Stick in Chocolate, Molasses, and Espresso
 * Black Opal True Color Foundation in Ebony Brown
 * Illamasqua Rich Liquid Foundation in #335, #340, and #345
 * Make Up For Ever HD Invisible Cover Foundation in #185
 * Make Up For Ever Mat Velvet + Mattifying Foundation in #90
 * Black Radiance Perfect Blend Crème Foundation Stick in Cafe Black
 * MAC Mineralize Foundation in NW55
 * MAC Studio Fix Fluid Foundation in NW55
 * MAC Studio Tech Foundation in NW55

No comments:

Post a Comment