Thursday 20 June 2013

Mac RiRi collection update

bynki
Riri bad girl
Today the RiRi Hearts MAC Summer Collection launched within the UK at 12pm, I patiently sat on the MAC UK website refreshing the page to get my hands on the new lipstick additions and lustre drop. At around 12.08 pm the collection went live and I placed my order as you may know MAC have been using a waiting room for the Rihanna collections which can take forever to put your products into your online basket. At 12.16pm my order finally placed but without one of the lipstick shades. Yep in the space of 11 minutes one of the lipsticks had sold out. I have no problem with products selling out but 11 minutes is beyond me honestly and clearly indicates that the stock levels of MAC Heaux must have been staggeringly low! If you did get Heaux you are incredibly lucky and quick may I add haha! Anyway this post isn't all doom and gloom if you are a fan of berry tones and hopefully it may please you to know that Rihanna and internet speculation all indicate that a deep matte plum will be coming our way soon. At the moment no-one is truly sure when but Rihanna has hinted that another lipstick will indeed be available to purchase in the coming months and may just be called Talk that Talk. A deep Autumnal plum with a hint of berry that is super sexy and matte, yes that will most certainly heal the wound and fill the Heaux shaped gap. One thing that is for sure is that I am sat eagerly anticipating MAC RiRi Hearts Fall Collection later in the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment