Monday 10 June 2013

Beauty comes from within

True beauty comes from within (and makeup of course). Without joking, beauty is a funny thing and most of the time, we focus a lot on our own appearance with the goal of looking “our best” at least externally. Personally speaking I think what really makes you beautiful is the right attitude. Being happy with yourself might give you this certain charisma and glow no beauty product can achieve. Live life to the fullest, don’t criticize yourself all the time. We spend too much time living in the ‘what if’ and ‘if I had‘. As Robert Brault puts it briefly: Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things.
Sorry I’ve been quite this whole weekend so let’s get inspired by Bo Derek who said once “Whoever said money can’t buy happiness simply didn’t know where to go shopping.
My new YSL pack definitely put a big smile on my face, And doesn’t a smile always make us more beautiful in the end… with this in mind, I hope we all have a great week ahead. Toodles!
bynki
From the ysl beauty event I attended, more pics update later
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment