Thursday 6 June 2013

Chopard with love...

bynki

Chopard just launched this beautiful and delicate bracelet called Happy Baby bracelet. It’s a beautiful heart shaped bracelet with a pink sapphire inside, am positive this will make an amazing gift for that special person in your life. The beautiful piece of jewelry will be available in stores at the end of June 2013. I own a beautiful Chopard wristwatch that I adore, It’s a Happy Oval mini watch with white gold diamonds encrusted around it. This watch is my timeless watch and I love it to bits, at the time I got it ( As a gift obviously because the price tag is super heavy ), I didn’t really know the value and didn’t appreciate it because I was much younger but know that am older, I realise I have the most feminine and gorgeous watch ever! Literally

bynki
Absolutely Beautiful

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment