5 Products Under £5 You Need Now!
1. MUA Blush (£1.00). I still cannot believe this blush is only £1. It is super pigmented, comes in six colours (Lolly, Marshmallow, Bon Bon, Bubblegum, Candyfloss and Cupcake) and can rival MAC Mineralize Blush. Your cheeks and your pockets will be very, very happy.
2. Sleek Makeup Liquid Eyeliner (£4.49). Easily get a vampy cat-eye look that won’t budge, last 24hrs AND get a few penny change back from your fiver.
3. NYC Pressed Powder Natural (£1.99). Powder that stops oil in its tracks, matches and complements an array of brown skin tones, and is under £5? Yep!
4. Collection 2000 Shimmering Glow Bronzing Powder (£2.99). You know how popular MAC Mineralize Skinfinishes are? This gorgeous baked highlighter/bronzers can be used to highlight the cheeks, brow bone, and as a blush. This is very impressive.
5. Beautyuk Eyeshadow Palatte, no.3- Glitz (£3.99). Under £5, But the range of colours, pigmentation, and finishes you get is almost like visiting your favourite department store counter. Just much, much Cheaper.