Monday 17 June 2013

Urban Decay Naked 2

bynki
Urban decay naked 2 palette

Oooooooh, I’ve got me own! The hype about this palette is insane, every bloggers, editors, fashion guru, makeup artist, regular makeup addict are raving about it daily. This Urban Decay Naked 2 palette is probably the most reviewed eyeshadow palette every single day but I just want to chip in my own thoughts because it’s my first Urban Decay palette, ( I know am late for just jumping on the UD beauty naked 2 bandwagon) haha!

bynki
Naked 2. £36.00
This palette contains 12 eyeshadows, a small size travel Lip Junkie lip gloss in Naked and a full size double-ended Good Karma Shadow & Crease Brush. All the shades are highly pigmented and come in three finishes - matte, shimmer and glitter. The texture is so soft and blendable and the eyeshadows have less fallout when you apply them and they have super longevity. This is indeed a High End Quality Eyeshadow and it definitely lives up to its name, standard and price (For me no regrets). Overall, I like the Naked 2 palette. All the colours are wearable and versatile. I like the packaging too, which is travel-friendly and practical.

No comments:

Post a Comment