Monday 17 June 2013

Review on Mac palette

MAC pro palette large duo is a new double-sided pro palette that accommodates two inserts. It has a see-through lid/divider so you can view all of your shades at once while keeping them secure and protected. What's cool about this palette is that you can customize it any way you want. For example, you could turn it into an every-day palette and put blushes, bronzers on one side and eyeshadows on the other. I got one of the insert for blushes to insert in my palettes. The palette itself is slightly shorter in length than the old style palettes and almost three times the height. Some may find it to be bulky, but I love the fact that the palette is deeper than the old palettes, so there are no issues closing. It shuts with a magnetic closure which is really nice. I think the overall quality of this palette is really good and worth the price tag as you're basically getting two palettes in one, so I think it's pretty justifiable. The palette is very well crafted and I don't find it overly heavy for travel.
 
bynki


No comments:

Post a Comment