Monday 30 September 2013

Clinique Face Clay Mask


bynki.blogspot.com
Clinique Anti-Blemish Solution, £19.00

This is a clinique clay mask i use when am in a hurry and want to open up the pores that produces oil on my face, it's an anti blemish oil control face mask formula. I don't have acnes on my face but i do have oily face and i try as much as i can to control it and this mask helps do the job for me by control the oil that produces acne. The content is a white creamy and thick mask and i apply it on my clean face, i leave it for about 10-15 mins (althou the description suggest 5 mins but i like to leave mine on for longer) and it dried up on my face before i rinse off with warm water. After rinsing, my face becomes instantly cooler, smoother and matte, my face feels very refreshed. It's a pretty good mask especially as it does'nt irritate my skin but i don't recommend it for heavy acne people as it will do nothing for you, (it's just like light to medium foundation which only smooth face can wear), this mask effect only last a day and you're back to your normal face sadly. That said the pros out weights the con and i do like the it as it works on me. The cons are quite few, it's average and does'nt work on blemishes and the price is expensive especially because you can get a similar clay product in drugspot brand and it cannot be used on a daily basis. But if you have a decent smooth face like me and just want your face to feel clean and refreshed and less oily, then i suggest it. I also use another process to open my pores with steam and my face steamer, will do a review on that, as that works better and is one of the best face treatment i give my face, this is just a quick fast routine for when you are in a hurry and don't have time. I had a blast this weekend and bless God, hope you did same, have a fanstatic week ahead.  xoxo bynki

No comments:

Post a Comment