Tuesday 10 September 2013

Beautify New Train Case



bynki.blogspot.com
Beautify Comestics

This is my new case from beautify comestic and i am really impressed with it. It's a much bigger train case than my old one because of my need for storage and transportation as this two things are huge factors i considered before i settled for this. The pattern is very stylish with animal prints all over, the lock is safely tight and the handle is strong enough to carry the case body. It's pretty heavy and i guess that's because of the size, it's spacious and wide inside with four compartment container that has sectioned off area of different size, allowing me to keep products well organised. I usually have only what i need in my kit, i don't carry around products i dont have need for. This kit is a perfect organised system for me NOW and will still accommodate future product growth. Enjoy your day guys!  xoxo bynki

No comments:

Post a Comment