Monday 2 September 2013

Maybelline Colossal Mascara

bynki
Maybelline Colossal Volume Express. £7.99

Hey guys, so i am reveiwing one of my favourite drugstore mascara, Maybelline Collosal Volume Express as it's seemingly very popular. First of all the fact that it had volume made it for me as i was sure it would vamp my lashes and it did exactly so. The formula of this mascara is pretty wet therefore it takes longer to dry, it's also a super dark glossy black which i like and due to the intense black, after a few coats, my lashes become super noticeable even from a distance. With this mascara i am also able to acheieve some lengthening althou not much, it last alot longer too and it's water proof. Unfortunately the only con i have about this mascara is that, it didn't really separate my lashes and gave quite a clumpy look which i think is because of the wand. It also does'nt dry quickly as well considering it's very wet. Overall i like it and will continue to repurchase it, i also have the Maybelline Rocket Volum Express Mascara which is fanstatic as well. For the price of £7.99, they are pretty good and deliver good lashes. If you are a natural kind of girl, applying just one coat of this mascara is great, but if you like dramatic lashes like me, apply more than once until you achieve your desired look. I always curl my lashes prior and sometimes apply a masacara primer for best result. Always look out for Boot's 3 for 2 offers on Maybelline products.  xoxo bynki

No comments:

Post a Comment