Monday 14 October 2013

GB October Edition


bynki.blogspot.com
Nothing Dark Romance In This Box

Hi guys, so i received my october glossy box today and i must say that i am unimpressed, everything inside the box was blah and poor and not even a full size product inside. My box contained

MeMeMe Cherub's Blush for Cheek and Lip
Vita Liberata Illuminating Skin Finish
Monu Illuminating Primer
Premae Multi Vit Smoothie Serum
Unica Kiss It Better Cream


bynki.blogspot.com
Dissappointing box

I didn't border writing reviews on them because i haven't used them and frankly don't intend to, although i will give the mememe cherub's blush and monu illuminating primer a try and do a review on them later. I was so excited for this box, with a theme title 'Dark Romance', i was expecting dark autumn colours or bronzed face products, so you can imagine my sad face when i opened the box and found nothing dark about it. The box content is worth around £24 so it's still a very good bargain just that the products inside aren't for me. Am still subscribing so better luck for next month's box. Have a good week everyone and thanks for stopping by bynki.  xoxo bynki

No comments:

Post a Comment