Monday 28 October 2013

Cherub's Blush Review

bynki.blogspot.com

Hi guys, today am reviewing this tint from MeMeMe Comestics, it's their liquid blush called Cherub's Blush and it's a tint for both the cheek and the lips. I wasn't very sure about it at first sight but i still went ahead to give it a try for a whole week to get my verdict on it. This is a tint, sort of like a liquid to help stain your cheek to give colour especially for people who don't really like makeup, i applied it to my cheek with the brush inside and then use my finger to rub and blend into my skin. At first, it was quite tricky because it dried up immediately before i could even blend it out and i didn't know what to make of it, but i gave it another try, only this time i blended it faster and added about five more drops from the bottle, i got a decent amount of the tint to cover my cheek and could see the stain on my cheek and it looked beautiful, very simple.


bynki.blogspot.com
I Used More, About 4-5 Strokes



It actually gave me a beautiful cheek and the colour is gorgeous, it can also pass as a dupe for Benefit's Benetint, i do like it and also think it's something you can just rub on your cheek in the morning to give you a flush of colour when you do your school runs, instead of having a bare face without makeup. It comes in a bottle ( like a nail polish bottle) with the exact same style of polish brush applicator inside, the liquid colour looks deep red and thick but it is very light, I always shake the bottle before use to get an even consistency. The smell seems okay to me and it's not sticky but be careful so you don't stain your clothes and other things around you. I haven't tried it on my lips yet but i do think it's a reasonable tint for those who don't generally like makeup or have the time to apply blush, this is a quick alternative to give your face a pop of colour without makeup. Also it long lasting all day too, i was quite impressed with that and for a retail price of £5.50, it's a steal and that's the best part because everyone loves a bargain. Have you tried a liquid blush before? MeMeMe Comestics are really coming on the beauty scene, have you tried any of their other products? Have a great week and Toodlers.  xoxo bynki

No comments:

Post a Comment