Monday 22 July 2013

Mac fix+ spray



bynki
Mac Fix+. £14.50
 
I love my Mac Fix+, it’s a beautiful product designed to refresh your face and skin and give a natural finish to the face, this is something it does do. When I use fix+, I usually apply it before putting my make-up on or after my makeup, it all depends on me. It helps to give my makeup a dewy finish without looking too oily and also gives a smooth finish. The best part about this product is that it sets my makeup to look and feel natural because my skin drinks it instantly when I spray it on to get rid of that powdery look as it absorbs the excess powder so well. It feels light and can be used in many different ways. You can use it to apply your eyeshadows to smoothen it out finely or use it on your makeup tissues. It works well on almost every skin types, dry to normal. It is not a setting spray and will not make your makeup last for longer as many people believe it does but it isn’t the purpose of this product and I personally haven’t found it so. Wishing you Guys a Lovely week ahead!  xoxo bynki

No comments:

Post a Comment