Friday 26 July 2013

Diorskin Nude Tan Powder

It’s the weekend! Finally! I always feel semi relieved when friday comes around, it’s the end of a busy beauty week and I can rejuvenate myself and relax with my Family

bynki
Dior nude tan powder. £38.00

I’ve never been blown away about a product as much as I have about this bronzer and the result is simple pretty! This is Doirskin Nude Tan Bronzer in Sunset, one of the shades in the Six Diorskin range, It’s a gorgeous finely milled powder that leaves a healthy and glowing (but not in your face) sheen to your face. 


bynki
Both compact & kabuki brush come slipped inside this velvet pouches


It’s not a contouring bronzer, also if you want matte, no orange colour, sadly this is not for you. It is a powder to make you look fabulous with natural colour tan, it comes with a kabuki brush that is included inside the pack and I must tell you the brush is of very good quality! It’s soft and fluffy tempting me to purchase the full size kabuki brush…It’s that good, The embossed design is fantastic as well and really Chic.

bynki
 
Tell me this doesn’t look elegant and chic…

This bronzer is developed with mineral prism technology and energizing water to help keep your skin from drying and looking less powdery as well. You don’t have to use very much to get a lovely glow, classic Dior! I am truly in love with the compact and the brush and the lovely velvet packaging, How enamored can I be with these things? I don’t know the answer to that, but Dior, please don’t stop. This is a gorgeous powder, Ladies try it out, a bit pricey but so worth the money.
 
bynki
Debenhams £38.00
 


No comments:

Post a Comment