Sunday 19 May 2013

MK to Lunch make-up collection

bynki
 
Michael Kors is launching a colour cosmetics line this summer, comprising of three distinct collections - Sporty, Sexy and Glam. Each of the three ranges will include a fragrance and key colour products, body products will be available too.
Personally Mr Kors really knows how to express Women in his creations and what kind of clothes makes a woman feel sexy.
His fragrance Michael by Michael Kors is my favourite Winter perfume ( I love it ) and I own a pair of his Amazing heels my sister gave me when she visited and also his watch BUT I am really beginning to grow vary and tired of them and try the most to avoid wearing them as Michael Kors has become the new PUREWATER amongst my Nigerian people.
They have Reduced the Elegant and Status of this great designer thereby making his creations looks Fake, Cheap and Tacky.
Enough of how I feel, The collection will launch in August, in Macy's in the US, followed by the UK and in several chosen flagships stores, as well as in Michael Kors stores World wild.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment