Thursday 20 February 2014

Glossybox February 2014 Review

bynki.blogspot.com

I recieved my Glossybox yesterday and believe you me, they sure made some improvement after loads of disappointing boxes and i must say the design of the box definitely has the loook of love (Valentine) as well as the title 'Be Mine'. This month's content includes pretty, girly, useable, useful goodies and i am most certain that i will be using every single one of them, Let's see what we've got

`bynki.blogspot.com

Ciate London Paint Pot- I love ciate nail polish, they are chic, very feminine and stunningly sophisticated. I am really looking forward to trying it on, most especially as red is my favourite colour, Glossy box did good with this one. It's full size and cost £9.

Toni & Guy Hair Meet Wardrobe, Stick It Up Gum- I never really buy toni and guy hair products and the only serum i have from them was from my glossy box last year. I did enjoy using it and still use it to nourish my weave and i will be trying this out as it says it gives a high shine finish and extra volume so we'll see! although am not keen on the 'stick it up gum' title, hopefully it's not gel like texture. Full size £7.20 90ml

bynki.blogspot.com
Nougat London Sparklinh Body Shimmer- This is a shimmer body lotion to add radiance and glow to the skin. It contains mallow extract, vitamin E and wheatgerm enriched oil to pamper the skin, it smells luxuriously divine and i will be using this for evening outings to give my skin that hint of sparkle. This is a full size and worth £14 for 250ml, very impressive!

Miner Comestics Cocktail Kiss- According the research, this one is favoured by celebs, inspired by the world's best cocktail and has a unique favour to create that perfect pout. This for sure will be handy in my bag so i can top up during the day for extra glossy lip. One size £2.99 for 12ml

bynki.blogspot.com
Maybelline New York Master Kajal Liner- I am most excited about the liner because i was about getting myself another eye liner and i wanted something really black (blackest black) trust me, this came at the right time. It's my kind of black and glides on smooth, one easy stoke and you have yourself a seductive matte winged eye, i love Maybelline brand especially their eye products and am really excited to try on his master kajal cream stick liner. One size £5.99 for 13g.

Lindt Lindor Treat Bar- Last but certainly not least is this chocolate bar, an extra treat to celebrate valentine and i will be indulging myself with this, it is indeed a perfect little treat any time, any here! thanks glossybox. One size £0.79 (one bar) and £16.59 for 24 bars.

So there you have it, this month's box which i absolutely adore and wish every box will be/continue like this with even more with products like foundation and blushes. The whole content is worth about £32.80 and it's a good thing to know that glossybox actually acknowledged their customers and listen to their views hence this month's box with everything full size, hope they keep improving as that's what we want and pay for! Have a great day and  LoL, xoxo  bynki

No comments:

Post a Comment