Thursday 6 February 2014

Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade Review


bynki.blogspot.com

Hi guys, today am reviewing the Anastasia Beverly Hill DipBrow Pomade in Chocolate and this is a very positive review. Anastasia beverly hill is a well known brand and she is very famous amongst celebrities and known as the queen of brows. I was particularly drawn to this product because i have heard many good things about it being smudge proof and water proof. I decided to try this dipbrow pomade myself as i already have the brow wiz pencil in soft brown, i wanted to compare both.

bynki.blogspot.com

We all know having a perfect brow is very essential to one's face and brow brings out the shape of the face. This dipbrow pomade is a miracle and i think i actaully prefer it to my brow wiz pencil in soft brown also from Anastasia ( i love my brow wiz still and my shade soft brown is everything)

bynki.blogspot.com

It's a gel texture pomade with the same consistency of a cream eyeliner, very creamy and a little goes a long way, just one dip on my angled brow brush is enough to fill both my brows leaving me with a very natural look and it drys in like 5 seconds, it's so easy to apply and it blends effortlessly on the skin. What stands out the most is the lasting power of the product, it will last you from the minute you apply it till when you decide to take it off at night and you might even need a makeup remover to do so. It doesn't smell and it's not sticky either and it's perfect for any brow (full or scantly) and any weather.

bynki.blogspot.com

Be rest assured this pomade would fade out during the day as it's very pigmented therefore perfect for every skin types from dry to very oily.  It comes in 5 gorgeous shades - Blonde, Ebony, Auburn, Chocolate, Dark Brown. The packaging is very pretty, sturdy and of high quality, it looks just like Mac paint pots. I really like this product as it can take you from natural look to a more dramatic look all depending on how much you apply. I highly recommend it if you'll looking for good quality brow product as you wouldn't be dissappointed, Enjoy the rest of you day and Toodles. xoxo  bynki

No comments:

Post a Comment