Thursday 23 January 2014

Glossybox January 2014 Back To Basics Review

bynki.blogspot.com

Hi my lovely readers, i received my GB box on tuesday morning and with excitement opened the box only to find these annoying products inside, i say annoying only because i had high expectation for the first box of the year tagged back to basics. However i used some of the products yesterday and i'm going to talk about them eventhou i have mixed feelings about some of the products, So let's go....

YU-BE Moisturising Skin Cream - I have never heard of this product before and i don't intend using it either so for me it's a complete waste. i got 2x 3g samples and the full size price is £13.50 for 33g

BALANCE ME Super Toning Body Wash - I might probably use this one day to relax when i run out of body wash so i'll keep it close by incase. It says it's a morning toning boost wash and i received a 50ml sample, the full size is £10.50 for 250ml

THE VINTAGE COMESTICS COMPANY  Floral Slated Tweezers - I have got so many tweezers both in my kit and personal use (i love my Anastasia beverly hill one ) but this looks pretty and very girly so i will definitely be using it. I received the full size item which cost £8.00

ANATOMICALS Puffy the Eye Bag Slayer Wake-up Under Eye Patches - This is an eye patch to help reduce fine lines and wrinkles under the eye skin, do i really need these now? No!. I received 2x 6g Sachets which i feel is very generous. the full size is 3x 6g for £6.00

VASELINE Essential Moisture Lotion - Vaseline is a very good moisture lotion especially in the cold weather, i used this yesterday on myself and my kids and i was impressed with it, it's non greasy and absorbed immediately into our skin. I like it and would for sure be buying the full size. I got the 50ml sample and the full size is £4.99 for 400ml.

This month's box in my opinion is worth around £18-£19 which is fair but because the products inside have not much use to me, i would say am disappointed. But i would be very happy to pass the ones i wouldn't be using to someone who will, if you would like to have them, pls email me and i'll gladly send them to you. Wishing you all a great day, Toodles, xoxo bynki

No comments:

Post a Comment