Monday 27 January 2014

A Little January Haul

bynki.blogspot.com

Hello guys! I did a little haul from boots the other day and almost everything i got where either half price or buy one get one half price. I love to shop in boots when they have promotions and discount sales because one can stock up on basic essentials for less. Included in this haul is my new Anastasia beverly hills dipbrow pomade, it's the lastest product from the queen of brows and i decided to get one for myself because i love her products. i dropped it in this boots plastic when it arrived.

bynki.blogspot.com

After my review on the Wilkinson Intuition sword i received for free, i told you guys i was going to repurchase the product because i really liked it, well i bought two. I picked up the revitalising and sensitive care sword at boots and i got them for half price £3.49 each (what a bargain). I also got Nivea pearl and beauty roll-on, it's my favourite one and i love how it keeps my under arm dry and smooth all day, it smell lovely too, very feminine. Next is the Maybelline baby lips, after i did a post during the launch of these balms, i got sent some for review but i mistakenly gave them out to a friend without even testing them out (how silly), i saw them on promo for buy one, get one half price and decided to buy two colours i believe i would use, they are Peach Kiss and Pink Punch. I also got the Origins super spot remover, remember i told you guys that my face is breaking out big time, well i bought this to help treat it. Then i got a new nail polish remover, this one really caught my eye, it's different from the regular liquid bottle remover that you use with cotton wool, this one is called Pretty Quik Manicure on the go, it claims it's an instant nail polish remover, i can't wait to try it and do a review on it. Last but certainly not least is Anastasia brow pomade, a cream brow filler, i have the pencil brow wiz and it's fab so am hoping this will top it. I shall be doing a review on each items individually once i use them particularly the Origins. Wishing you all a great week ahead, Toodles. xoxo  bynki

No comments:

Post a Comment