Friday 6 December 2013

EOS Lip Balm Review

bynki.blogspot.com

Today am reviewing one of my favourite lip balm, the Evolution Of Smooth lip balm. I have always wanted to try these little lip butter ever since i saw them with Kim Kardashian and a few other Hollywood Celebs. It's a lip moisturizer that smooths and softens the lip whilst also treating it at the same time. The pack of these balms are the cutest lip balm i have ever seen, it's an egg shape rubber ball that you can twist to open the cap and apply directly onto your lips saving you the stress of using your finger and it's also safe, hygiene wise. They are 100% natural and do not feel sticky or waxy on my lips when i use them, my lips were soft and did not dry out, it gives a semi matte finish on the lips and is completely sheer. They smell delicious too and are my new found lip primers.

bynki.blogspot.com

The ingredients are purely shea butter, jojoba oil and Vitamin E which are keys healing factors to soft and chapped free lips. They come in different favours but i got only three favours as they are quite hard to find here in the UK, i got the Honeysuckle Honeydew, Strawberry Sorbet and Summer Fruits Favours. I usually just pick which ever is within my reach and apply, however i did notice that summer fruits seems to hydrate my lips more than the others. The strawberry sorbet has a yummy strawberry flavour that i can even taste it in my mouth, my least favourite was the honeysucker as i didn't really like the flavour. I really recommend them as they left my lips nourished and succulent, they are great and will pass as a great stocking fillers for loved ones this Christmas. Have a lovely weekend and Toodles. xoxo  bynki

No comments:

Post a Comment