Tuesday 3 December 2013

A Little Christmas Haul

bynki.blogspot.com

Hello everyone, what's up? hope you all are fine. I did a little Christmas shopping today to give myself a treat and i got a few of the items on my wishlist. It's fun to shop during Holidays as you get loads and loads of offers and discounts and one is always spoilt for choices. Most of the items i got where on 10% discounts from debenhams, 3 for 2 from boots, half price from beautybay and full price of course from Mac (discount only if you are a pro member). I got the oil free Too faced primer as i like the formula because it's silicone based and well suited to oily skin, i also got the Sleek face kit in medium and dark for my kit, this is a fantastic contour kit and suit virtually every skin colour, also got their lip4 palatte in showgirl. Next on the list is Nars sheer glow foundation, i have always wanted to try this and i wore it today, it looked amazing and was very natural with a medium finish, this is not the foundation for you if you like full coverage as it doesn't cover much but i do like it. I also got the Pro hygiene makeup brush cleaner for my kit, it's antibacterial and has a spray nozzle which makes it easier to use. Then i got the Chanel soleil tan de bronze, ooh i love this product, it gives the most natural bronzed effect ever and i like the brown orangey colour it reflects on the face and i must say it has cherished it's way into my most prized makeup collection existence.

bynki.blogspot.com

Next is my favourite (i saved the best for last), the Mac brushes, i got the 109 and 159, These brushes have been on my wish list for a long time and i summoned the courage to finally buy them because as we all know Mac brushes are expensive but can last you for ages, so far i am loving them and really enjoy using them as you can see from the pictures that they are a little dirty (pardon me for that), i really want to invest in getting more Mac brushes but am going to take it one step at a time because a full brush kit set from Mac can set you back over £1,000 (that is alot of money, i mean a whole lot). I will be doing a full review on every single one of these products so please stay tuned for that. Enough of me already, how are you guys preping for Christmas? done with your shoppings? I am yet to finish mine (certainly not makeup, hehehe) as i keep changing my mind on what to get and also looking out for the right discount to suit my wallet but i have set up the Christmas tree and addressed my cards. For the makeup/ beauty addict, i hope my gift guide reviews help you decide what to get, i will be reviewing a few more products from Brand's holiday collection and i hope it will inspire you on what to buy. Enjoy the rest of your week and Toddles. xoxo  bynki

2 comments: