Thursday 21 November 2013

Zuca Artist Backpack

bynki.blogspot.com

I am so excited about my new Zuca Artist Backpack, it's being on my wishlist for awhile now and u can imagine how happy i am to own it now. I got the backpack one because it's alot cheaper and i can toss it on my back and am set to go. The zuca collection also has another bag called the Zuca Pro Artist Traincase, which is bigger and more expensive than this backpack one, it has a bigger organisation and luggage wheel for easy travel and you can even sit on top. This bag helps me carry all my products and tools and keeps everything super organised, It comes with three clear utility pouches, i like this pouches so much because of the clear top and the label which allows me to see what i have inside.


bynki.blogspot.com

The bag is sturdy and very light at the same time, it has plenty of side pockets space inside and outsidewith zipper which i mainly use to keep my tools, brushes, bottles, spray, wipes etc. The shoulder straps are so padded, i don't feel any pain when i carry it even for a long period of time. I don't worry about liquid and cream products spilling because the bag is so sturdy and well made, everything inside is safe. I did save to get this bag because the price is a bit hefty at £132, but it's definitely worth it as it is one of my best purchases i have made so far regarding kit and organisation, it looks and feels professional and you can be rest assured that it will last you for a very long time. Zuca.com says it's a bag for hairstylists but i think it serves makeup artist as well. Everyone pro makeup artist i know and look up to owns this backpack and they all say it's worth it and i say same too! Have a great day guys, Toodles.  xoxo bynki

No comments:

Post a Comment