Tuesday 12 November 2013

Mac Zoom Fast Lash & Skin Base Visage


bynki.blogspot.com

I received these two samples above from Mac, they are the new Zoom Fast Black Lash Mascara and the Prep+Prime Skin Base Visage. I used both of them and i am very impressed, especially with the macara, Mac mascara are usually rubbish in my opinion but this has changed my mind, just one coat with very light stroke lifted my lashes and seperated them, the colour too was very black, very intense, it added volume and it's waterproof so no fear of smudging. The skin visage is a face primer to create a smooth base for foundation, it has tiny micro shimmer in it and is white in texture, it made my skin smooth and did make my foundation last longer. Am kind of on the fence with this product because of the shimmer in it, i have oily skin and don't want anything with shine or shimmer as a base before makeup, that said, it's still a great product and i really recommend it to dry and combination skin. I totally approve both products and see myself purchasing them in full size. What is your favourite mascara and primer? Toodles,  xoxo bynki

No comments:

Post a Comment