Wednesday 28 August 2013

My Three Favourite Concealers



bynki
Concealers
 
Concealer is very important in your makeup routine and i personally have my favourite that i use. There are so many out there so its pretty difficult to choose but i have stuck with three very good concealers mainly because i have used them personally and not had any reasons to complain so for me there are the best hands down and i can't imagine not having them in my kit and the prices are suitable to me in a price range of £10-£30. On my clients i use the Maybelline instant age rewind and the Bobbi Brown creamy one while i use the Pro longwear one for my personal use, i use only my beauty blender to apply concealers as they reach the inner corners of my eyes better and blend flawlessly. They happen to brighten my face and lock in my setting powder better, take care not to apply too much and always choose the right shade for your face (a shade lighter). Concealers not only covers dark circles under the eyes, they also cover puffy eyes and imperfections and are very universal and have other benefits to the skin, althou if you use it wrongly it can cause the opposite. My favourite three to choose from and suit your wallet
Under £10 - Maybelline instant age rewind
Under £20 - Mac pro longwear concealer
Under £30 - Bobbi brown creamy concealer kit
Remember never put a light colour concealer on a pimple as this will only make it look cakey and larger!  xoxo bynki

No comments:

Post a Comment