Thursday 22 August 2013

Maybelline's Neon Fuchsia Flash


bynki
Maybelline Vivid Collection Fuchsia Flash. £7.19

This is Maybelline Vivid Collection lipstick in Neon Fuchsia Flash, as summer is slowly coming to an end, i have decided to make the most of it and wear my hot spade lip colours and this is one of them. It's a beautiful colour in blue bold pink, very similar to Mac's Candy Yum Yum, i got the Maybelline one because i dont like to spend money on bright lipsticks because i only wear them once in a while so i prefer buying bright bold colour lipsticks in drugstore brands. This shade is very beautiful and very pigmented and smooth, when i apply it, it comes off a bit creamy which i like and can last me 5-6 hours so the lasting power is good. I don't use primer or lip balm or pencil when i wear this lipstick as it slaps enough brightness on my lips, the vivid neon collection is totally on point and Maybelline did a great job with the colours. I also own the Shocking coral shade and Stay with me coral in the Superstay 24 collection (Coral just happens to be my right now favourite). Always remember to keep your makeup light when you have bright lipstick on. Have you tried any of the vivid collection?  xoxo bynki

No comments:

Post a Comment