Tuesday 27 August 2013

Collection Clear Lash


bynki
Colour Lash. Boots £2

Is this the perfect clear lash gel? This is Colour Lash clear gel from The Collections Brand that i use and for me it serves two purposes, as a clear Mascara and as a Brow gel. This product will tame your lashes/brow and keep them in place all day long. I use this gel very often as it never fails in my makeup kit since the day i found it. It truly lifts and seperates my lashes and brows as it says on the tube and i can say it's as good and similar as any other high end brands (except for the hype). I love this product, it's very light and isn't sticky or lumpy and the smell is neutral, the wand inside is straight and shaped round at the tip to pack just enough gel in one stroke. When used on my eyelashe, it truly lenghtens and seperates them and is like a prep base for my actual mascara to rest on, sort of a primer. I really like this product and for the very affordable price of £2, you will be amazed at how beautiful and natural it is.  xoxo bynki

No comments:

Post a Comment