Thursday 4 July 2013

Hair mascara


bynki
Full repair flyaway tamer. £10.99 at Boots

One of my gorgeous friend and a loyal reader of this blog Ify told me about this product (where in God’s name have I been? with all my know know? He He) and I must say I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE. This is a must for all you ladies out there as this tiny bottle helps you say goodbye to flyaway baby hairs and rough undergrowth and will quickly and easily flatten your hair. Honestly this is just the invention I've been waiting for and it is small enough to fit in my already full bag. This one is by John Frieda because I only use John Frieda products for my hair, Apart from my relaxer which is Doctor Miracle and my hairspray called Pink Lustre because of its lovely smell. There are other cheaper tamer in stores as well

bynki
So excited, i use mine every single day since I got it
 

2 comments: