Thursday 25 July 2013

Estee Lauder DW

bynki
Estee Lauder DW foundation. £29.00
 
This foundation is one of favourite foundation all year round because it does last all day and keeps my oily T-Zone at bay. It’s flawless in the morning and remains same without shifting throughout the day, I can set it with powder if I like and that makes it last even more. It’s also not too thick but drys quickly when you apply so make sure you apply one layer at a time and very fast too, it’s a full coverage foundation but feels light, smooth and skin like when applied to the face. I don’t use concealer when I use this foundation as the coverage is full enough for me to cover any pores and imperfections and I usually set with Ben Nye powder if and when I want to.

bynki
Double wear 3W1

The only Con I have about this foundation is that the colours are not yellow based enough, It’s not a perfect match for me as it’s one shade lighter than my normal foundation colour, But Estee Lauder has come up with more colours for every skin tone so you’re sure to find your perfect match in their new 30 range shades. This foundation is not for dry skin at all as it will make you look flakey if anything, I love this foundation and it also comes in double wear light for those who don’t like heavy duty foundation. But Dior air spray is calling my name, what foundation are you dying to try ladies?  xoxo bynki

No comments:

Post a Comment