Monday 15 July 2013

At the moment favourite lipsticks

bynki
Mac, Ysl, Maybelline, Max factor & Sleek

These are a few of my favourite lipsticks right now although I still have a wishlist of many lipsticks that I will want to try, but these are my current at the moment favourites. I usually like slightly deepened matte red to mid red lipstick (I have quite a few reds) because of my warm toned skin with yellow undertones and also because they are always fully opaque in just one coat, they wear  fantastically well and never dries out nor  do they hydrates, wearing to almost a silk powder  finish most times. I also like and buy lipsticks that can lasts at least six hours on me with minimal bleeding, even without liner. What I like the most about wearing lipsticks is that they always tend to brighten my face especially when I wear the right shade as it makes the rest of my face come alive and make my skin look brighter, and make my lip shape fuller. I always use a matching lip liner when I wear my lipstick, liners gives a lovely neat finish to lips and also does help to prevent bleeding and feathering. Have a Fab week everyone and thanks for browsing bynki.  Toodlers
 
bynki
Mac's Please me, Riri woo, Hot house, Toxic tale, Hot Tahiti, Aqual spa





No comments:

Post a Comment