Friday 5 July 2013

A few great hair product worth mentioning

bynki
My hair routine products

This post is a bit random, but I thought I'd share with you some products I've been using and
enjoying that I haven't talked about before. I have very thin hair that is prone to dryness and breakage and since I wear weave all the time and heat style my hair regularly, I like to use Deep conditioners, Heat protective spray, Reviver styling mousse and Frizz hold hairspray weekly to keep my hair and weave moisturized and looking healthy. I particularly love John frieda products, their formula is designed to be distributed sparingly through WET and DRY hair using your hands or comb, before styling and they actually smell really nice, faintly fruity. What do you think of John Frieda products? Are they a staple in your hair care routine?
Have a great weekend everyone, Toodlers!  xoxo bynki

 

No comments:

Post a Comment