Saturday 25 May 2013

YSL touche eclat


So i was at the mall today and as usual I went into Debenhams to check out their makeup and bumped into the YSL counter, I went round their products and I asked the sales assistant to try on the Touché Eclat foundation on my face ( have heard a lot about it). Once she finished applying a tiny bit, I fell in love, It was flawless. It was lightweight and blended into my skin giving it room to breath, it practically looked like my own skin...even better

I was pleasantly surprised by how smooth and illuminated my face looked, my hubby loved it on me sef. It is a light to medium coverage so if you like full coverage, this is not for you althou it's buildable and I also like how the shades are in three categories- pink, beige and yellow skin tones.  I think it’s great for those of us who don't exactly fit into either of MAC's NW or NC ranges. It retails for £29. I didn’t buy it but I will be including it in my TO BUY LIST for sure. My beautiful ladies has anyone tried this foundation before???

No comments:

Post a Comment