Sunday 19 May 2013

My top 5 Fragrance



I was lucky enough to have received this perfumes in tester samples and I must say they smell Absolutely Divine. A new season means flurry new fragrances with pastel juices housed in the prettiest of glass bottles.
 
I love Fresh Fragrance that makes me feel Special and Feminine therefore These 5 perfumes are my Top 5 Picks for summer. I can't wait to Snap up all 5 of them…Owo, Kudi, Ego- where are you?


bynki

Valentino Valentina Acqua Floreale

This is a delicious summary and its scent is fresh, with notes of bergamot and orange blossom that mingle the heart.
Valentino Valentina Acqua Floreale Eau de Toilette; from £50 for 50ml. Available at www.boots.com

 

bynki
Stella McCartney Summer
A limited edition from Stella McCartney, Summer is as sweet and floral as can be and the super-bright bottle is just dying to be packed in your perfume collection.
Stella McCartney Summer Eau de Toilette. £40 for 100ml. Available at www.selfridges.com

 

bynki
Prada Candy L’Eau
Beautiful Art Deco packaging – this is a lighter version of Prada’s original Candy scent, with white musk, caramel, benzoin, sweet pea and citrus.
 Prada Candy L’Eau eau de toilette; from £37.50 . Available at www.boots.com

 

bynki
Bottega Veneta Eau Légère
 
Bottega Veneta’s Signature fragrance now has a sister scent - the elegant Eau Légère . And trust me this one is to die for, It’s that good and it will become your signature scent too. 

Bottega Veneta Eau Légère Eau de Toilette from £34.20. Available at www.johnlewis.com

 

bynki
Balenciaga L’Eau Rose
This is a girlish combination of rose, violet, and blackberry tempered by patchouli. Classic and feminine, it’s one worth investing in.
Balenciaga L’Eau Rose Eau de Toilette; from £42.50. Available at www.johnlewis.com



2 comments:

  1. My favorite fragrance right now is Alien. I forget the name of the actually brand, but it is from the same fragrance family as angel. I'm also looking for some new fragrances that are young and flirty. Any suggestions? Thanks

    [[ jAm ]]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alien and Angel is by Thierry Mugler. I haven't used any of his perfume before but I hear they smell amazing. For young and flirty perfume try Bvlgari Jasmin noir OR Gucci floral

    ReplyDelete