Friday 17 May 2013

Kanye West Slams Paparazzi


Kanye West still hasn’t cooled down ooh, the guy blood dey hot big time and its against Paparazzi.
The rapper unleashed his wrath at the time of the incident but as he performed in concert on Wednesday, he still hadn’t found his temper

One thing about me, I'm the worst kinda  … celebrity because all I do is make real music,’ he said. All I do is sit in the studio and make real, real s***. And that's it.

That's motherf***ing it. That's motherf***ing it. So I don't want nobody trying to run up on me with no cameras, trying to sell pictures and s*** to magazines, asking me no dumbass questions, throwing me off of my focus and s***.
Harassing you all motherf***ing day. I ain't no motherf***ing celebrity

I ain't no motherf***ing celebrity,’ he said. ‘I ain't running for office. I ain't kissing nobody's motherf***ing babies. I drop your baby and you sue me and s***.
I'm trying to make some music that inspires people to be the best they can be. I don't want nobody to ask nothing else of me. Don't ask nothing else of me.
Motherf***ers chasing you down, 'bout to make you crash and s***, and all they want is one n**** to laugh and s***.

Paparazzi una don hear ooh, be warned!

No comments:

Post a Comment