Tuesday 21 May 2013

7 days nail varnish


Nail brand CND has brought us especially Me ( because my nails chip a lot and I polish my nails like every 3 days) another revolutionary manicure called Vinylux, it’s a 7 days non-chip mani.
bynki
Its a quick drying polish that promises to last for seven days, without needing a base coat, a UV lamp to harden it, or a lengthy soak in acetone to remove it. Now guess the best part? It gets harder when exposed to natural light, meaning your nails get tougher with time. Isn’t that brilliant!

You have to wait eight and a half minutes after you apply the special coat and your nails are good to go. They are a little bit pricey at £9.95 each and are available from lovecnd.com and come in a variety of 62 colours.
Just got mine delivered this morning, can't wait to try them on! Ooh and I got mine quite cheap so email me or leave a comment to get that special price

bynki

No comments:

Post a Comment